Thursday, March 22, 2007

Huey Lewis & The News - "Jacobs Ladder"

On 14th march 1987 in the U.S., it's Huey Lewis & the News who reached the first place with "Jacobs Ladder". Well, ok, I know I'm too late to publish that post... but 20 years later, 1 week too late doesn't matter anymore, does it? Well, then quickly watch the video:

This californian band is probably much more successfull there in the U.S. than on this side of the ocean, and to be honest I don't remember this song "Jacobs Ladder"... But, they do have had some big successes in Europe... for instance, I'm sure you remember songs like "Stuck With You" and "Hip to be Square" in 1986, but most of all "The Power of Love" in 1985 because it was chosen as the soundtrack of "Back to the Future", huge popular succes starring Michael J.Fox.

So, to apologize for my late posting, I can't resist the pleasure to also show in here the "The Power of Love" video... Enjoy! ;-)

No comments: